Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome to Love and Light Handmade

After having my gorgeous little boy in 2008 my want to return to the corporate world was non existent. Certain things changed in my life, and I was suddenly inspired by gorgeous colours, fabrics and handmade gifts.
My need to channel an overwhelming sense of pure love and excitement took over and Love and Light Handmade was created.

A world of vibrant and fun loving color.

Beautiful and uniquely handmade treasures
ranging from handbags, children's softies, home and nursery decor personalized bags and cushions,
just to name a few.

Love and Light Handmade promises uniqueness, originality and quality.

Treasures that will warm the heart,
bring about a smile
and create a memory.

I am always adding new treasures to my range and always open to any new ideas or suggestions that you may have.

Thank You for sharing your love of beautiful things!



May your day be filled with Love and Light!

x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney, love your blogg very colourful keep up the great work and thanks for your support CRAFTY MUMMA

    ReplyDelete